Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Custom Collection #9






Oh, where to begin. This BEAUTIFUL bride found her Prince Charming. It all started before I came into the picture. But that's not fun for me, or this blog, so it all REALLY started when my dipsh*t godbrother (and my first, my oldest friend- thank you for being born before I was, Brian) forgot his golf clubs in Kansas City and asked me if I would bring them down to Texas with me on my way back to school. Being the amazing, gracious, and stunningly perfect god-sister I am, I said I would. Ok, I'm kind of bragging now. So, I drove his "precious" (read: 10 handicap) clubs over to Fort Worth, and he sweet talked me into staying and meeting his girlfriend. I met her over a Chipotle burrito (which she brought, so those of you who know me personally know-- this is where TRUE love begins). I could not have been more blessed.

Skip forward a few years, and arrive in Fort Worth, Texas to be greeted with a fab welcome-gift-basket at their wedding! This design was put onto boxes of chocolates, and added a very personal touch to the guests rooms! (I also did the water bottle labels. And drank the wine. But I didn’t charge for that.)


Pictures of their adorable house to follow. (Preview: Arley [holding up a hideous needlepointed framed extravaganza]: "Sarah, what do you think of this?" Me: "Um, I think that would look SO great in the laundry room!" Arley: "Our laundry room is a closet, we have a stackable washer/dryer unit and the only wall space is LITERALLY on the sides of the machines, so you can't even see it." Me: "Yes.") Stay tuned for pics--she's a quick study and their house is looking FAB!


No comments:

Post a Comment